Pre Employment Medicals
Employee health and wellbeing is critical to building and maintaining any successful and productive team.
Pre Employment Medical Outcomes
- Ensure that the right person is hired or placed in the first instance, reducing the likelihood of future injury
- Avoid or limit liability for any declared or detected pre-existing conditions such as hearing loss or musculoskeletal diseases etc
- Detect chronic health conditions such as obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease etc that may limit staff flexibility or affect their productivity
- Highlight any individual that may have an increased risk of injury and provide the business with recommendations to reduce that exposure
- Assist in reducing workers compensation cost of claims and premiums
Designed with business in mind
Assessments are based upon the requirements of the work tasks as determined from consultation with the employer and we assess an individual’s capacity to safely meet the physical demands of the role in which they may be placed. There is little point in checking lift weight repetition & stamina for an office worker, though fatigue and blood pressure are highly relevant to a professional driver. If there are specific requirements of a position not addressed through our current suite of exams, we will happily work with you to create a more suitable exam. Detail and summary reports are provided to the employer within 24 hours* of examination.
- Comprehensive health screening
- Blood pressure
- Height / Weight
- Oral / Ear
- Nervous System
- Basic Musculoskeletal
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
Additional components may include:
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal assessment
- Range of motion testing
- Functional assessment of joint biomechanics
- Maximum safe lift
- Endurance lift test
- Audiometric assessment
- Spirometry assessment (lung capacity & function)
- Back Strength and Flexibility Assessment
- Fatigue, psychological, stress, sleep disorder assessments
Industry based medicals:
- Commercial Vehicle Driver Medical
At completion of all examinations, the employer will be provided with a simple to understand summary including recommendations or concerns in addition to the full medical evaluation documentation and any testing results.
*Excludes weekends and public holidays
Pre Employment Online Telehealth Medicals
With the ever-changing demands stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic, Labourforce Safety has heeded the call from Australian authorities to urgently mitigate the local spread of the disease by modifying physical interactions and eliminating, as much as practicable, physical face-to-face contacts amongst individuals.
Our COVID safe Online Telehealth Medicals have successfully allowed us to continue to achieve efficient filtering of job applicants. These online Telehealth medicals can be carried out practically anywhere in the world, wherever you are situated with ease of use, convenience, practicality and safety. Telehealth medicals deliver more with less risk, logistics, travel & time. $70 +GST introductory offer.
Please make contact for further information re this new service offer.